Android prevents us from doing this so we suggest you use your phone in split-screen mode in this instance. (Most Android devices support split screen usage.)
Articles in this section
- Why does messageLOUD not offer Voice To Text?
- Can I adjust the speed at which the messages are read out loud?
- Can I adjust the voice that reads my messages out loud?
- Can I download and use a ‘voice’ (Text to speech engine) that is not provided by Google?
- Can I use messageLOUD when my phone is locked?
- Can I use messageLOUD while my music or navigation is on?
- Can messageLOUD pause if I get an incoming call?
- Can messageLOUD pause when my navigation is speaking?
- How do I operate the messageLOUD overlays/run messageLOUD in the background?
- How do I place my phone in my car safe and securely?