ACTIVEmode is designed for exercises where you can see and touch your screen (think treadmill). For activities where this isn’t practical, like running, tightrope walking, equestrian, or pole-vaulting, we suggest you use DRIVEmode.
Articles in this section
- Does ACTIVEmode have any weaknesses?
- What are messageLOUD’s modes and when should I use them?
- What is a good WORKmode example?
- What's the difference between WORK, DRIVE & ACTIVEmodes?
- Does ACTIVEmode play nicely with my other exercise apps?
- How does WORKmode make me more productive?
- What else is ACTIVEmode good for?
- When should I activate ACTIVEmode?
- Who is WORKmode for?